buy apetamin syrup
What is Apetamin?
Apetamin is a weight gain supplement that contains followings:
- Cyproheptadine: A clinically tested and approved appetite stimulant for children with failure to thrive without underlying organic disease.
- Lysine: It is an essential amino acid that your body doesn’t naturally produce. it improves your overall health by helping your body produce collagen, digestive enzymes, antibodies, and protein hormones.
- Vitamins: Apetamin contains Vitamin A, Thiamine/B-1, C, D and Vitamin E
Apetamin Syrup belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines.
- It is used in the treatment of various allergic conditions. It relieves symptoms like itching, swelling and rashes. It is also used to treat loss of appetite (need for food).
- It is an effective hunger stimulant. Apetamin Syrup can be taken with or without food and it is better to take it in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor.
You may need this medicine only on days you have symptoms, or you may need to take it every day to prevent symptoms from happening. If you stop taking it earlier than advised, your symptoms may come back. This medicine is generally very safe.
How to take apetamin syrup
Apetamin is for everyone, including children. Dosage instructions are listed on the Amphetamine packaging. Keeping the side effects in mind I would suggest start taking a smaller amount, let your body adapt it gradually, it may not be a smarter move to take the maximum amount right away. Regular usage of one Apetamin syrup 200ml bottle can last about 1 week. buy apetamin syrup near me. apetamin syrup for sale
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult with their doctor before taking it. Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause excessive drowsiness with this medicine. buy apetamin syrup.
- children: (2-6 years): 5 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
Major side effects
- Increased appetite
- Blurred vision
- Nausea and diarrhea
- Liver toxicity and failure
In addition, it can interact with alcohol, grapefruit juice, and many drugs, including antidepressants, Parkinson’s disease medications, and other antihistamines.
How to store apetamin syrup
Apetamin syrup shelf life is 18 months. Store the syrup at a temperature and protect from direct sunlight.
Safety: it is generally safe to use both in children and adults.